Minus 10 pounds since July 31!!
Lots of stress has led to lots of time at the gym in the last couple weeks. Keeping up that brain training that I've been working on. I have had my days where I want chocolate and carbs, but I have managed to keep my calorie intake under control and my calorie burn up!
July 1 - 271
July 31 - 271.4
August 7 - 265.6
August 16 - 261.4
I requested today off and gave my boss the reason of "for the sake of my sanity." Like I said, lots of stress.
So this morning, Gus & I headed to the new dog park. It was pretty warm, seeing as it is the middle of August in central Texas so we didn't stay long even though we were the only ones there. Gus did chase his new soccer ball around the park and even brought it back to me, most of the times! I took my camera but the battery was dead, so I'll have to try to get action shots next time. Here's one I snapped with my phone.
This afternoon, I went to Target. I have been trying to use coupons more, so I had my stack of coupons with me. I needed a lot of toiletry stuff - shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, etc - and I happened to have coupons for a lot of those things. I usually just get the cheapest or the store brand for many things like that, but if I have a coupon that makes it cheaper or balance out, I'll try something new or namebrand. My original total was $72, but after coupons it was $56. Not bad.
We have made it more than halfway through the month-long squat challenge. Legs and butt are feeling good, strong!
So my roommate got a puppy. She is bringing him to live here next week. It will be an adjustment.
And I foresee more time at the gym, because that is an added stressor no matter how you look at it, in addition to all the craziness going on at work. So, moving forward with the train my brain plan. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment