I found some new bars for my Scentsy, which I am thinking of moving into my bedroom (it's in the kitchen/living room right now but I don't use it out there because I don't want to bug my roomie). And I have a shelf that it will sit on now! I really need to get some grown-up furniture at some point - there is something weird about the fact that I still do not have a dresser or chest of drawers in my bedroom.
I also got a potato baker bag. It's a fabric bag that you put potatoes in to "bake" in the microwave. I usually do 'baked' potatoes in ziplocs in the microwave, which always makes me nervous that I'll melt the bag or something crazy will happen. Emily said she loves the one she has because even when she cooks sweet potatoes in it (which can be messy), she can just toss it in the washer and dryer to reuse again next time! A cute elderly couple was selling the bags and a bunch of crocheted hats - the husband sews the bags, so I enjoyed supporting their retirement hobby.
I also got some fresh produce - peaches and tomatoes! I'm not normally a peach fan, but they had samples and they were yummy so I'm switching up my fruit snacks from the normal apples, oranges and bananas to include fresh peaches! Yum.
After the farmer's market, we met up for brunch at a local café. I went with simple - 2 eggs, house potatoes, and toast. Good food and great conversation!
No comments:
Post a Comment