Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back...again...

My sister said I need to start blogging again... and she's right!

So here I am.  I'm going to keep this post short-ish.

I'm getting closer to my resolution to complete six 5Ks in 2012.  The Howell Social Club participated in the Dodge City Days 5K again this July.

We had a great group of people!  Most of us walked, but it seemed easier this year than it did in 2011 so we are progressing.  Next year, we will jog more than we walk!

My sister was brave enough to post her real weight on her blog.  I should do the same but that is a huge thing to share with the "world" even if only a couple people might read it right now.  So that decision is pending.

Good night for now!  (see, short-ish, but hopefully it will get me back in the blogging state of mind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment