Thursday, October 25, 2012

Reset and Wednesday Weigh-In

So my Wednesday weigh-in went a lot like my sister's did.  Not well.  According to the stupid scale, I gained 3 pounds, which puts my weight firmly back in the middle of that range I've been stuck in for months.  Here's hoping it's just water weight or hormones or something.  Because I feel better/fitter and my clothes are fitting better, so something is changing.  Just can't let the disappointing weigh-ins derail my progress.

And while I'm on that theme, I reset my goal in my bodymedia fit profile, because I was supposed to weigh 160 pounds by December, which is obviously not realistic at this point.  So it is reset.  It still keeps track of all-time weight loss but has a new timeline for weight loss.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Fort Worth to see my dad and some other family.  I just had to ask for the day off because my dad "mentioned" this weekend to me several times, so I got the hint that he wanted me to go.  It'll just be a day trip, because Gus & I have plans Saturday morning.

We are doing the Monster Match - a 1-mile walk/run benefiting the Scott & White Bone Marrow Match program.  The other option was a 5-mile run, so I opted for the shorter distance.  I also want to find out if I'm eligible for the bone marrow donor program.  There are restrictions for people who have back problems, and while I don't consider my back problems to be severe, I'd like to know more about their guidelines.

Better get some sleep.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment