So what have I been up to?
Thursday, I went to College Station - always fun! The reason for the visit was to talk to the Epidemiology Student Organization at the School of Rural Public Health about my career path in epidemiology. It was a good talk - they had lots of good questions.
Then I stopped by the Association of Former Students to see the big Aggie Ring! The guy hiding underneath the ring was surprising his girlfriend, asking her to formal. He had sent her on a scavenger hunt and this was the last stop.
And I stopped at Blue Baker to get supper to bring back to Temple with me! I usually get the Powder Blue sandwich, but opted for the B.B. sandwich, which is turkey, ham, and swiss on a French baguette. It was good, but I'll go with my norm next time. I also tried a cranberry oatmeal cookie - that was yummy!
Friday was Veteran's Day - a big thanks to all the veterans out there! LS is a veteran so she asked me to go with her to get her free lunch at Olive Garden. I did not get a free lunch, but I did get a delicious lunch! I ordered the Chicken Caprese panini - it came with salad, soup, and breadsticks. I opted for zuppa toscana soup - potato and sausage - yum. I ended up bringing the panini and another cup of soup home with me. I had the panini for supper and the soup for lunch on Saturday.
Yesterday, I watched the A&M versus K-State game. Good game. It went to triple overtime! Unfortunately, the Aggies ran out of time, but it was a good way to end the Big XII matchups. I'll miss the family rivalry that goes along with the game too.
Here's crazy dog - doing his thing. I love how his lip flaps open!
No comments:
Post a Comment