Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lazy Sunday

Pretty boring day today.  Sometimes you just need a slow day with no schedule, you know what I mean? 

I dyed my hair this morning.  The color was called French Toast - it was supposed to be a warm medium brown to bring out the golden highlights.  However, it appears to have brought out some of the red.  Oh well, as long as most of the grays are covered!  Still need to get a photo someday when my hair is done. 

While waiting for my hair color to do its thing, I soaked my feet in a pinterest mixture of Listerine, vinegar and warm water.  And I took a pumice stone to my feet to work on the horrible callouses that I have this winter.  They do feel slightly softer tonight.

Gus got a bath today too!  He's all shiny and soft.  And snoring on my bed as I type this.  :)

I put the Christmas lights away - I took them down yesterday but I just piled them in living room to deal with later.  I figured I better get them organized and in the garage before my roommate came back with her puppy today.  I managed to get them all to fit back in the plastic containers that I'd gotten them out of. 

I'm expecting a busy day at work tomorrow, so I better get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment