Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend

Gus and I got up early (ok - it was 8 o'clock but that's early for a Saturday) and met LS & Chili and her husband & Rocco and her daughter at the track.  It was pretty chilly yesterday morning, but we did our walk the curves, jog the straights routine.  Good way to start the day!

After I got home, my neighbor came down to borrow a short leash to walk her boyfriend's new super cute German Shepherd "puppy" that she was dog-sitting.  She was super sweet and complimented me on my weight loss.  It was nice to hear, especially from a person that I see nearly every day. 

I watched the A&M versus Mizzou football game.  Tough loss for the Aggies in overtime. 

I went to the gym during the OU versus K-State game.  I was the only one there for most of my workout.  I did more intervals on the treadmill - like the C25K program - followed by a little strength training.
  • Hip Adductor 4x10x55 + pulses
  • Hip Abductor 4x10x70 + pulses
  • Leg Press 4x10x130
  • Calf Raises 3x10x70
Ended my gym time with 20 minutes on the stationary bike.

Exceeded all my GoWear Fit goals again!!  And got a new battery for the display so it stays synced with the armband much better now!

Last night, I got frozen yogurt from Gogo's!  One of the feature flavors right now is pumpkin - yum!  And I added Heath bar pieces and pecans.

Gus wanted some.

But I didn't share.

Today was a lazy day.  I didn't work out and Gus didn't make me take him for a walk despite the fact that it was a beautiful fall day in central Texas.

I had Chipotle for lunch while I did laundry.  I should have gotten the bowl but the burrito is so much better.  There is just something about the tortilla - probably all the carbs!



Like I said, it was a gorgeous fall day in central Texas so I opened up the windows.  Gus enjoys all the fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment