Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Not enough dirty laundry

So when I did laundry this weekend, I discovered that there were not enough dirty clothes.  That's because there were not enough workout clothes in the basket. 

I'm doing better already this week.  Gus and I have gotten up early to walk the last couple mornings.  Walking/jogging in the mornings is going to be our best bet as I prepare for the DC Days 5K.  My sister(s) and I decided to do the 5K again this year. 

Gus gets to go spend tomorrow at the kennel at the vet's office tomorrow.  He is going to spend a couple days there for doggie day care, then overnight one night next week, all in an effort to acclimate him before he has to go spend 3 nights there while I'm at a conference in a few weeks.  I'm just glad the conference is during the work week so there will be people around the kennel all day and he'll only be left to his own devices at night.  He tends to get creative when he has spare time on his paws, but I've toured the kennel and it will be hard for him to work his escape artist skills. 

Short entry tonight.  Getting up early to walk/jog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment