Another good day of exercise!
Gus and I woke up early and headed out for a walk. We just went to the park and back, about a mile. I feel the need to ease Gus back into it AND even at 7:30 a.m., it is hot and humid since it's summer in central Texas. I think we'll be able to increase our distance but I'll have to start taking along a water bowl for him so we can grab a drink during our outing.
I went to the gym later in the day and spent some quality time on the dreadmill and the stationary bike. I need to check out the new rowing machines and visit my old friends, the weight machines.
I'm headed to Kansas to visit the fam in a few days! So I need to figure out how to keep it up while I'm there, where I don't have easy access to the gym and my food choices are limited by the unique situation at home.
I have a busy (stressful) few days at work before I can head out, so exercise is the name of the game this week! Train the brain to crave some exercise to get through the stress!
No comments:
Post a Comment