Monday, February 4, 2013

That 5K Resolution

In 2012, I made the resolution to complete at least six 5Ks.  And I did it!

In 2013, I'm repeating that resolution with the goal of jogging/running at least one of them!

I may have to increase my number because I have already completed 2!

The first was the Resolution Run in Round Rock (same one I did last year!) on New Year's Day!  My roommate had never done a 5K so she wanted to do one too.  She has been working really hard to build endurance to complete the 3 miles.  And she did it! 




The second 5K for 2013 was the Cupid's Chase 5K in Georgetown.  My roommate wasn't able to do this 5K with me and Gus so another of my friends from work joined us!  We walked but we kept a good pace. 




The next one is not scheduled yet.

Can you believe that big brown puppy dog who walks/jogs with me is going to be 7 years old on Thursday?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment